Summer is finally here, and you know what that means… it’s time for a Summer Reading List!
I have been offered complementary copies of these books either through NetGalley or directly via the author, in exchange for an honest review.
I do admit that my eyes might have been bigger than my belly here, and it is going to be a very busy summer for me as I try and get through all of these!
Without further ado, here is my Summer 2018 Reading List (in no particular order):
- The Oddling Prince by Nancy Springer
- I Never Lie by Jody Sabral
- Captive Rebel by Erin McDermott
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- The Psychology of Time Travel by Kate Mascarenhas
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Kindness Method by Shahroo Izadi
- The Lady and the Thief by Megan Derr
- Severance by Ling Ma
- Pyre at the Eyreholme Trust by Lin Darrow
(not all titles are included in the picture above)
Let me know what your own Summer Reading List is, and if you have read or intend to read any of these, I would love to know your thoughts!